Pink Glass Christmas Tree
- 6 x 8 Wood Canvas ......View Here
- White Swan Paint......View Here
- Vintage Texture Stamp ......View Here
- Black Ink......View Here
- Ink Pad......View Here
- Pink Glass Chips......View Here
- Epoxy......View Here
- Bling for the topper.....use your old jewelry
- Wood Stick for the trunk.......Dollar Store
Paint your board with White Swan and let dry. Randomly stamp the board using the Vintage Texture Stamp from IOD. Once dry add the glass chips in your desired pattern. For the top of the tree, I used some bling I had laying around, but any old jewellery works well.....just let your imagination run free.
Note: You don't need to use any glue since you will be adding the epoxy later.
Once you have your design complete, elevate the board with a small piece of wood. Make sure you cover the surface beneath the board and put on gloves as this gets messy. Mix your epoxy (read your insert for full mixing instructions) and start to drizzle it over your glass first and then the rest of your board.....Once poured let it cure overnight.