Find your confidence and creativity that is waiting to come out!
Decoupage is a form of art that
uses paper and glue to transform ordinary items into extraordinary creations.
You do not need prior experience with art to learn how to Decoupage, it's that easy to learn. You can up-cycle anything from a box, empty bottles, plastic pumpkins from the dollar store and even canvas shoes!
Here’s What You’ll Learn Inside Decoupage Week
- Best practices when using different types of paper.
- Create beautiful canvas art without knowing how to draw.
- The difference between decoupage mediums.
- How to use paper napkins in mixed media.
- How to make your picture come alive with shading.
- By the end of this workshop you will be able to complete projects that you will proudly display in your home or even sell for profit!!
Here's How The Schedule Will Go!
- January 10th... You will be added to the group and introduce yourself.
- January 11th... Meet and greet with Denise and other participants... Q&A with Denise.
- January 12th...We will cover basics of Decoupage while we decoupage a paper napkin to a mason jar.
- January13...Meet the members of the Decoupage Club with a Q&A.
- January 14th..Create a picture on a wood heart using paper napkins and learn shading tips.
Meet Your Online Host
Denise here! I am a believer that you can find self expression and confidence through crafting of all kinds. Whether you want to relax and have "me time" or have friends over and enjoy a night of fun and creativity, you need to carve out time to "Keep crafting and be happy!"
Join us for a week of crafting and creativity and ....you will not be disappointed.
After Joining, Here’s What You’ll Receive
- Access to a private online community
- Supply List.....everything you need to follow along
Paper napkins decoupaged from member in the Napkin Box Club!
Got a Question?
I am so excited to have you join this workshop! Let me help you find the creativeness you already have! We will have so much fun creating together! All you need to do is show up and have fun. I can’t wait to see what you create!