Find your confidence and creativity that is waiting to come out!
Decoupage is a form of art that
uses paper and glue to transform ordinary items into extraordinary creations.
You do not need prior experience with art to learn how to Decoupage, it's that easy to learn. You can up-cycle anything from a box, empty bottles, plastic pumpkins from the dollar store and even canvas shoes!
Here’s What You’ll Learn Inside The Decoupage Workshop
- Best practices when using different types of paper.
- Create beautiful canvas art without knowing how to draw.
- Learn the iron method to reduce wrinkles.
- The difference between decoupage mediums.
- How to use paper napkins in mixed media.
- How to make your picture come alive with shading
- By the end of this workshop you will be able to complete projects that you will proudly display in your home or even sell for profit!!
Here's How The Schedule Will Go!
- Sept 21st...Decoupage paper napkins on a variety of bottles. UPDATE....this class is already done but you can watch the replay in the group
- Sept 22nd.... Learn the iron method of decoupage on a wood canvas
- Sept 23rd...Hang out with the members of the Napkin Box Club.
- Sept 24th...Create a picture on canvas using paper napkins and paint without drawing.
Meet Your Online Party Host
Denise here! I am a believer that you can find self expression and confidence through crafting of all kinds. Whether you want to relax and have "me time" or have friends over and enjoy a night of fun and creativity, you need to carve out time to "Keep crafting and be happy!"
Join us for 4 days of crafting and fun and meet the ladies of the Napkin Box Club!.....you will not be disappointed.
After Joining, Here’s What You’ll Receive
- Access to a private online community
- Supply List.....everything you need to follow along
Paper napkins decoupaged from member in the Napkin Box Club!
Got a Question?
I am so excited to have you join this workshop! Let me help you find the creativeness you already have! We will have so much fun creating together! All you need to do is show up and have fun. I can’t wait to see what you create!