With items from the Dollar Store and a paper napkin, you can create beautiful home decor! We purchased a candle holder and a glass vase, and glued them together. We then added some paint to the candle holder and decoupaged a paper napkin, to the vase using liquid patina . Check out the supply list and the how to video is below.
- Ceramic Candle Holder...Dollar Store
- Glass Vase ...Dollar Store
- E600 Glue Craft store/Amazon
- Vintage Linen...View Here
- Rosie White Napkin...View Here
- Liquid Patina...View Here